15th December 2022 - Thank you for all the interest and enquiries.
POSITION IS NOW FILLED.
STOCKPLACE ADMINISTRATION / MULTIMEDIA ASSISTANT
APPLICATIONS CLOSED MONDAY, 5TH DECEMBER 2022.
An opportunity exists for an Administration / Multimedia Assistant with Stockplace Marketing, a small and vibrant team, offering scope to develop and progress on existing skills.
The experienced assistant will have the opportunity to be involved in many facets of the business with the primary focus being on the day-to-day administration duties involved in a dynamic Livestock and Property Agency based in Richmond, North West Queensland.
The position will allow the successful candidate the freedom to develop and to be offered the support needed to be successful within the ever-advancing agricultural industry.
- Remuneration package will be based on experience and to be discussed upon application
- Adequate training to gain skills
- An inclusive, friendly, family work team
- Great location with social and sporting events
This opportunity provides the successful candidate the ability to be part of a progressive team that places great emphasis on integrity, honesty and the development of both the individual and the business.
REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND ATTRIBUTES
Professional skills & experience:
- Experience in Office Administration preferred
- Advanced competency with computer systems and technology, including Apple devices
- Highly developed verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Current drivers licence
Desirable personal skills & work ethic:
- Mature-minded, a responsible and accountable mindset will be highly regarded
- Strong organisation skills to be able to work effectively and prioritise demands
- High level of integrity and skills competency
- Ability to follow directions, using existing systems and procedures methodically
- Highly developed attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Flexible and adaptable to changes as needed
- Ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships with clients and community
- Ability to work efficiently and effectively in a team and independently with limited supervision
- Enthusiasm to live and work in North West Queensland
Responsible to the Administration Manager.
General office duties:
- Full range of administrative support & daily operations
- Processing and Journaling livestock transactions
- Invoicing and debtor control
- Filing and Document Management
- Microsoft Office Suite Software (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Client Relationship Management Database
- Liaise with clients and stakeholders as required, with respect to relevant matters
- Answer general enquiries through telephone, email and web enquiries
- Attend team meetings and teleconferences
Multimedia & Communications:
- Social Media and Website Updates
- Newsletters and Communications
- Sponsorship and Merchandise Inventory Co-ordination
- Reports and Analytics
Position is based in Richmond, NW QLD. Your own accommodation an advantage, can be negotiated for the right candidate.
Position available to start in January 2023, if applicant is interested in starting some paid training before then, this can also be discussed.
Please submit your Application Letter, CV and References to - email applications preferred as mail service is slow:
PO Box 161, Richmond QLD 4822